Do you often wonder what Business Analysis means and how it impacts the productivity of an organization?
Or, are you a Business Analyst, and you are wondering how to grow your career?
Note: Business analyst career path tends to vary, as do the descriptions from job to job. A business analyst can move into a project management role, IT management, strategy and innovation, process management, process ownership or product owner, and then move up a rung to leadership as manager of an IT line of business etc.… Join 3T Business Consulting on September 19, 2020, to hear more from the industry experts.
1. Lawrence Reid, PMP, CSM - Bedford, Texas
Mr Reid is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) specialist with over twenty years of experience in business analysis, project management, implementation, customization, and integration for companies in the aerospace, financial services, manufacturing, and medical industries. He presented at the PMI Symposium and IIBA's Building Business Continuity conferences in 2019 on CRM in the Age of Artificial Intelligence.
Lawrence earned a Bachelor's degree in Finance from the University of Texas, Arlington, and certificate of Financial Planning from Southern Methodist University. Lawrence has obtained the Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) designations. He is a member of the Dallas and the Fort Worth chapters of the Project Management Institute (PMI) and Toastmasters Area Director 2019-20.
2. Olusola Akanni is a result-driven professional who helps individuals and organizations achieve their strategic goals by providing unique business solutions that align with business needs.
With over 12 years of project management and business analysis experience in both the private and public sector for multi-billion dollar brands, Olusola knows what truly drives individuals and businesses to realize their full potential. It's about connecting with the heartbeat of people you're working with and collaborating to achieve the desired goals.
Olusola is a certified Project Management Professional, Business Analyst and Scrum Master with a Masters in Business Administration.
When she's not working, she loves to explore new places and connect with people of diverse backgrounds.
3. Uche Ubani is an experienced and knowledgeable Business Strategist and Project Manager with over 18 years of experience. He has delivered numerous projects in banking, construction, downstream/midstream Oil and Gas as well as Technology.
Fola presently works as a Manager, Technology Audit in Canada. She has extensive knowledge of IT Audit, Information Security Management, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), Network Security, Project Management and Business Analysis gained from diverse, high-profile organizations within the Consulting, Telecommunication and Banking industries.
She coaches professionals new to IT Audit and helps them build practical IT Audit knowledge.
Topics to be covered:
1. Digital Transformation - How organizations use technology to improve business performance
2. Business Process Improvement - Creating or modifying business processes, culture, and customer experiences to meet changing business and market requirements.
3. Agility - An iterative approach to project management and software development that helps the team deliver value to customers faster and with fewer issues.
4. IT Audits - Helps to determine whether IT controls protect corporate assets, ensure data integrity and are aligned with the overall business goals.